Takk for at du stikker innom bloggen min, og kanskje blir inspirert av det jeg lager.
Jeg blir veldig glad om du legger igjen en kommentar. :)

tirsdag 8. mai 2012

Scrapping the music #198 B

I made this layout to Scrapping the music, challenge # 198 B. The promt was Who was your favourite singer when you were young?
I think I was a little bit different from the other girls when I was a teenager. When they listened to banda like NKOTB, I used to listen to Mötley Crue, Iron Maiden and of course, Guns n' Roses.
Gn'R was my favourite band when I was in my teens, and I still love their music.
I still know most of the lyrics, and sing along when I hear the songs, I still get a little bit emotional when hearing November Rain and Don't Cry, and still rock on to Sweet Child o' Mine...
I think they will stay with me for a long time... :)

6 kommentarer:

Bodil sa...

Dette var en kjempefin LO.

Mange flotte dagboksider under her. Du holder på fremdeles?
klem :)

Linda sa...

FLott LO. Fine detlajer. HA en super dag :)

Sharon Fritchman sa...

My younger sister loved Mötley Crue, Iron Maiden, and especially Guns n' Roses!!! I really like your layout about Guns n' Roses and your journaling, too! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping the Music this week! Rock on!!!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell sa...

Your layout totally captures that Guns and Roses feeling - so cool! Thanks so much for playing along with us at STM this week!

Patricia Roebuck sa...

Awesome!!! A lot of my friends loved Iron Maiden...they grew on me ;) Loved Guns and Roses, and love this!

phinner sa...

rock on Sister!!! I especially love the winged guitar with the roses!!! fabulous work!!!

thanks for playing along at Scrapping the Music!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...