Takk for at du stikker innom bloggen min, og kanskje blir inspirert av det jeg lager.
Jeg blir veldig glad om du legger igjen en kommentar. :)

mandag 22. september 2008

Top Designer - again! :D

My layout from the second class at Bad Girls Top Designer. We were supposed to use at least two patterned papers, and choose the colors from the picture(s). Or, as in my layout, we could use black and white- photos, and choose colors from the mood(s) or emotion(s) in the picture.
Anyway, when I checked honor roll today, I found that I'm still in the class! Yay!
That means that I've come WAY longer then last year! I think I made it to the first class then...
So now I'm thinking about class #3, wich is called less is more... Have to think a bit about that one, I guess...

Ingen kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...